Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Finally!

Ok ok ok!

I'm sorry, I haven't updated. I'm a terrible person! :-)

Things have been hectic since I've recuperated and returned to work.

Tuesday nights we've got softball (PEM plays, I cheerlead...lol), Wednesday nights is darts (we finally won a couple of games!!), Thursdays-Saturday, I'm typically working. So, Sunday is clean house day and Monday is the only day that I can rest...or more often than not...meet the girls for dinner or something.

Work is busy but good. I've been trying to get used to my new smaller space and extra workload. I have an office-mate, and will continue to do so until we move to a larger office building (not holding my breath). We merged with another small company, so we are squished in once again. It's annoying, but we are making the best of it and forming new and different relationships.

This Friday we are having a staff meeting, followed by a cocktail/meet-greet hour. Time to get to know our co-workers - particularly the new ones that work in a separate building from some of us.

It's going to be interesting. We have a new company name, that will be pushed to the public at the beginning of the year.

PEM is doing well. Working too much as usual. Add to the schedule I put out there for myself...on Mondays and Thursdays he umpires. So, we're pooped a lot. BUT, we get to enjoy each other when we can and we take full advantage of our down time.

Hope all is well.

Smiles, lulu

No comments: