Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back in the saddle...ok...not quite

I'm feeling so much better.

I'm back at work (part time) and am glad I was given the ok to get out of the house and go be productive.

I promised the doc I wouldn't over do it and I haven't. I've been good. :-)

My little incisions are cool. I can't believe so much was done with three tiny little holes. I have two little scars on each side and you can't really see the third one, in my belly button.

Everyone has been so wonderful. My family, my friends, my coworkers have all been keeping tabs on me, making sure I'm not doing too much. And if they think I am...I get scolded. :-)


On Oct 1, I go to the doc for the much anticipated 6 week check up. I can only HOPE that she gives me to the ok to get back to "normal" again.


Like I said, things are better. And getting back to "normal".

Smiles, lulu

No comments: