Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Family

I was asked to update on my family.

Everyone is doing very well.

My mom is still working part time, and although she complains about it at times, I think she really likes it. She has her daughter...errrr....dog, Gizzmo who is the light of her life. I'm glad she has her. They play and walk and keep each other company. Mom was never an "animal" person, but when she got Gizz a few years back, that all changed.

Dad is doing well. He drives for an older couple that he drove for years ago when he worked for a limo company. He has driven exclusively for them for 4 or 5 years now. He also helps them around their home and takes care of other things.

My step-mom is as crazy as ever, in a very good way. She and dad are doing well and are enjoying his "semi" retired life. Her younger son is staying with them again healing from an infection, and although it's tough to have another person in the house again, I think she (they!) are glad to have him there.

My brother is still trucking it around the U.S. I get text messages from him almost daily telling me his whereabouts. He loves it most of the time, but gets homesick too.

My in-laws and step kids are all awesome. Alex is getting straight A's. Matt is going into Culinary Arts, and Chris is in High School and doing well also. We don't hear from him as much as we do the other two kids, but we also all know how crazy high school can be.

That's my family.

Smiles, lulu

No comments: