Friday, May 9, 2008

The "rules": reply, put in your blog, etc.

http://forums.detnews.com/redesign/blogs/disabilitiesblog/index.cfm?blogid=60

Happy TGIF!

1. Have you ever been told you look/sound like a celebrity? Yes.

2. If yes, who? I have been told (in the past) that I resemble (in my demeanor) Paula Poundstone. I don't look a thing like her.

3. Have you ever met a real celebrity? Yes.

4. If yes, who? If no, who might you like to meet? I've never met an A-list celebrity, but I've met a couple of famous folks. I've gotten to meet a couple of NASCAR drivers, I've met a couple of local (Atlanta) celebs, when I was a teenager I met Stacy Keach, but I'm guessing a lot of people don't even know who he is. LOL.

5. In honor of birthdays (Lisa-5/7 and Bethany 5/15), what was your best birthday? I've been fortunate to have many great birthdays! The year my friends took me to the Varsity. The second birthday with PEM was awesome. The year I went to Michigan for WOS's wedding.


Smiles, lulu

No comments: